An award-winning quarterly, Tin House started in 1999, the singular love child of an eclectic literary journal and a beautiful glossy magazine.
Drop it in your beach bag with the sunscreen and kadima paddles—our annual summer reading issue will feature a smorgasbord of new writing from established and new voices.
• Sea Girls by Daniel Wallace (1959-)
• My Dear You by Rachel Khong
• Primer: D'Aulaire's Book of Greek Myths by Donika Kelly
• The Oracle Remembers the Future Cannot Be Avoided by Donika Kelly
• Pride by Albert Camus (trans. of Orgueil unknown)
• Beatrice Feels a Heart by Anna Koriath
• Lost and Found: On Naomi Mitchison's Memoirs of a Spacewoman by Catherine Rockwood
• Review: Memoirs of a Spacewoman by Naomi Mitchison by Catherine Rockwood
• What Vile by Mark Waldron
• A Tree Party by Mark Waldron
• Airspace by C. J. Evans
• Divorce by C. J. Evans
• Blur by Carmen Maria Machado